Sponsors for e-bike cycle tourists
Mule Luggage Cycle Trailers – Suspended, light and robust
The suspended and single-wheeled Tout Terrain Mule luggage trailer is a unique product for off-road and on-road cycling that is ideal for bicycle touring, mountain bikers who are crossing the Alps or those who just want to take their bike on an unsupported trip with luggage.
No matter what your requirement, the Mule is the perfect means of luggage transportation.
On tour, the trailer is a loyal companion that can transform a mountain bike into a touring bike. Once the base camp has been reached, the trailer can be disconnected and on day trips you can enjoy a true mountain bike ride.
The Mule is designed for off-road riding. Even on rough sections, it can be run without problems and you almost forget that you are travelling with a trailer. With its large load capacity, it is also great for family trips as parents can easily carry the luggage of their children. Using the same hitch system as Tout Terrain’s other models the Single trailer and Streamliner, the trailers can easily be interchanged between bikes.
- Single-wheeled design enables dynamic riding qualities with a load.
- Lightweight: only about 5.8 kg without kickstand.
- Center of gravity optimization of luggage for different usage models: lower balance point and reduced ground clearance for street usage, higher balance point and ground clearance for off-road usage.
- 2 suspension modes: 120mm suspension travel for street usage, 160mm suspension travel for off-road usage.
- Multiple possible loading options: Inverse Bag and soft shell inside lining or waterproof cargo bag with back pack function.
- Simple and easy handling, can be stored flat.